Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Being Active in Classes

As Physical Education majors we are told that in our physical activity classes we need to be active the whole time. I have Striking and Fielding at 9am. Which is early, but it is still doable. The problem that I don't like with it is there are too many people in the class. Today we played kickball, which is an awesome game, and when the ball comes near you that is when you can be active. However, there are thirty some students in the class. So to play games, we have to split the grass track into two different games, so then it gets kind of crowded and tight. The problem with all of this is, there are people still not being able to be active due to circumstances. When I am up to kick I try really hard to get the ball into play, this way I can run the bases. However, I usually end up kicking it straight to the pitcher or third baseman and they catch it, therefore I'm out. I try not to kick it there, I try to keep it low to the ground. But the times it is low to the ground is when I am too slow and they already throw it to first. But the times I am in the field, I can go whole innings without the ball ever coming near me. So how am I supposed to be active if I am really far away from the ball. I feel if I switch sides of the field to where the balls are going, they never come to that side either. Is it just me, does the ball hate me? Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment